Currently we only ship to the United Kingdom.
All deliveries are shipped via Royal Mail and both of our shipping options require a signature on delivery.
- Option 1: Royal Mail £10.00
- Option 2: Click & Collect instore
- Option 3: Free Delivery when you spend £300.00
How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
You will receive a dispatch confirmation email once your order has been shipped. This email will also contain your tracking information.
Can I change my shipping address?
For orders placed online we do provide the option to ship to an address different to the billing address. However, for security reasons, this service is discretionary. We reserve the right to only ship to the billing address, or to verify details with our customers before shipping to a different address.
If you have made a mistake with your shipping details, please contact our Customer Services team immediately via telephone (01292 270441) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to amend them. Orders placed over the telephone must be shipped to the billing address.
Please note, due to the speed at which our shipping department operates, we can make no guarantees to change addresses prior to shipping. If an order has been locked for processing by the shipping team or completed, we are unable to amend the shipping address.
Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
No. All of our couriers require a recipient signature to prove delivery of the item. This cannot be guaranteed at a PO Box address.
What if I’m not home when it’s delivered?
Should you be unavailable to sign for the parcel you can select from several options including, collection from Royal Mail Depot, leave in a safe place & deliver with a neighbour. Please note, Royal Mail may attempt delivery with a neighbour if you have not responded to you attempted delivery card. If they attempt delivery and you are not available, they will leave an additional card detailing how to proceed with regard to re-delivery or collection. They will usually re-attempt delivery up to 3 times before returning your parcel to us.
What is your online returns policy?
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. You are liable for all return shipping costs and must accept full responsibility in return the goods to us.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order (if you do not have, you can download a returns form here)
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Packages returned to us can take up to 5 working days to arrive back to us. Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via an express delivery service
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
24 Peebles Street
Ayr KA8 8DS
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the item
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product; therefore any damage may result in the return being refused
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
How long will it be before I get a refund?
We aim to process returns within 2-5 working days of receiving them. As long as the returned items meet our refund criteria, your refund will be with you 24-48 hours after your return is processed, depending on your card issuer.
We currently only ship to UK destinations, therefore all items displayed on the website are shown in the currency of Great British Pounds (£). We will soon offer delivery to destinations out with the UK and in time will display additional currency types. Our checkout offers the option to pay with PayPal or Stripe. Both methods are secure and our full website including the checkout page is secure with SSL encryption. Once you have placed your order we will charge you immediately and start the shipping process.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can use any of the cards listed below to pay for your order:
- American Express
There are multiple statuses for your order depending which stage it is at. Below is a list of the statuses you will see when checking your order’s progress.
- Processing – We have received payment for your order and it has been created
- Order Received – Your order is waiting to be processed by our dispatch team
- Pick – Your order is being worked on by the dispatch team. Please note, your order cannot be amended at this stage
- Complete – Your order has been completed and will arrive with you in the specified time frame. Please note, your order cannot be amended at this stage
- Closed – Your order has been refunded
- On Hold – There may be an issue with your order. Our Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours to notify you of any issues.
- Pending – Your order is waiting to be processed. Our Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours should there be any issues.
Where is my order?
If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check you have received a dispatch confirmation email from us
- Check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel
- Sign in and check your account on our website. Is your delivery address correct? Are your contact details up to date?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel
- If you still can’t locate your parcel, then please contact our Customer Services team with your order number to hand. We will endeavour to find your parcel straight away.
All of our shipments are insured to the necessary value, so should it not be found we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel an order and you will need to cancel the order in your account within one hour of your initial order time. Once an order is cancelled, we cannot undo this. You will need to replace the order yourself.
Please remember, this self-cancellation is only available for the first hour of your order being created, after this 1-hour window, we cannot cancel orders.
If the ‘CANCEL ORDER’ button is not showing at the bottom of the order summary, the order is locked for processing and can no longer be cancelled.
If you have already received your goods then you may return them in accordance with our Returns Policy.
There is a problem with the order I received
We understand the importance of purchasing the correct size when ordering online which is why all products have detailed sizing information within their product descriptions.
You can find this information by clicking the ‘sizing’ button which will open a window displaying exact measurements in inches, how we measure our products and how these measurements compare to international sizing charts. In most cases the conversions are provided by the brands we stock and these can vary from country to country so we always advise customers to check the actual measurements in inches.
If you require any assistance with product sizing please contact our Customer Service Team and they will be more than happy to assist you.
Will you be getting more stock?
We do our best to re-stock popular items however, due to the limited edition, handmade and made-to-order nature of some of the products we stock, this is not always possible. We do not currently have the facility to let you know if or when an item is due back in stock.
If you would like to ask about a product, size or colour that is not shown, contact our Customer Services team.
Do you have more sizes available?
Can I still shop online?
Our website is fully operational, and we continue delivering to our customers globally.
What are you doing to ensure safety?
We are adhering to all appropriate health and hygiene standards in line with local authorities and guidance from the World Health Organisation. We are maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and ensuring our people only report for work if they are fit and healthy. Plus, encouraging where possible working from home.
Is it safe to receive orders?
We have been working closely with our courier partners to keep up to date with extra precautions that have been introduced, including vehicles being disinfected and drivers washing hands and using hand-sanitiser regularly. They are all rigorously following Government advice and communicating health-and-safety guidelines with their employees.
Can I reduce contact with the driver?
Yes, drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.